Figür International offers the vital software solutions pre & post-organization;
1 - Full registration management services
The proposed service will include full management of the following areas:
- Provision of an online event registration system, including full setup, form design and production for linking to the event website
- Automated confirmations to all participants that register through the Service Management of the communication process with all participants for changes, queries etc
- Processing and monitoring of all participant payments, refunds and cancellations.
- Raising of invoices as required
- Production of participant lists along with statistical and financial reporting, as required
Final delivery of all participant data to the client
Pre-Event Registration Management Software
This product is a complete solution for online event registration management. It will allow the Conference Organisers to collect all registration information online and manage all registrations from pre-event, to onsite and post event.
It is an online system and information about the conference can be accessed from any computer in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by any system users who have a login.
Online Registration Forms
Our system can collect and manage all:
- Participant’s demographic details
- Social event bookings
- Workshops and sessions
- Hotel accommodation (with a live room booking/hotel allotment)
- Travel details
- Registration fees and payment information, processing both offline payments and secure online payments in real time
- Any additional selections/information required
Administration, Reporting and User Management
The system includes a full package of administration tools.
It will provide the Conference Organisers to produce a variety of reports. A comprehensive system of accommodation reports, rooming lists and rooming list changes is also available.
The Conference Organisers can have an unlimited number of system users to manage/administer the registrations. These users can also be set up with user permissions meaning that any stake holders in the event to stay continuously up to date by accessing the online reports without having access to edit the registration forms or other areas of the system.
We have created a system designed specifically to manage all aspects of exhibition bookings and management. The system will allow the Conference Organisers to seamlessly manage their entire exhibition.
It is an online system and information about the Conference can be accessed from any computer in the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by any system users who have a login.
2. Scientific Management
Our software also includes dedicated abstract management modules for programme management, reviewing, publishing and a number of onsite services.
A complete solution for online Abstract management, speaker and programme management, including online abstract submission, reviewing, programme management and publishing and is specifically tailored to manage large and complex event programmes. All forms can be produced in an unlimited number of target languages, allowing to offer multi language abstract submission if required.
The system can manage the abstract and programme management component with a fully branded on online abstract submission form capturing all key elements of the submission process such as abstract text, tables, images and attachments.
Once submitted an online review and scoring process will be implemented allowing third party reviewers to login and review all abstracts online using a system generated (unique) user name and password. A multi ‘score set’ system can be implemented allowing each reviewer to score abstracts based on a number of criteria, with comprehensive reports available to analyze score data.
Session and scheduling module will allow the full event programme to be managed within the system, managing all sessions, room allocations and the allocating of each abstract to its dedicated session. Once complete a number of ‘publishing’ functions will allow the final event programme to be exported in a number of formats for abstract book and final program publication.
The system includes a full package of administration tools, including a committee access area where real time reports can be viewed on-line 24/7, allowing all stake holders in the event to stay continuously up to date.
Further More ....
- Onsite Registration Management
- Print on Demand Badging and Tickets
- Self-Registration on site
- Onsite Barcode Scanning Solution
- Exhibitor Lead Retrieval
- Tracking Session and Workshop Attendance
- E-ticketing and Security/Access Control